Guidance for Beginners
Dear Reader, welcome!
If you are new to this website, here are five steps you can take to navigate the content better:
- Begin by reading the About Section, to give you a sense of what I am up to
- You can then read the post about A Brief Overview of My Books
- Follow this up by looking at the Complete List of Blogs
- The shortest and simplest book for beginners is Is the Apple Really Red?
- You can download a free e-book Western Questions and Eastern Answers from Amazon
Here is some interest-based guidance on the books:
- If you have a good scientific background, then read the following:
- Godel’s Mistake if you are interested in the problem of mathematical incompleteness
- Quantum Meaning if you are interested in the problems of quantum physics
- Signs of Life if you are interested in the debates surrounding the theory of evolution
- Moral Materialism if you are interested in the free will vs. determinism debate
- Uncommon Wisdom if you are interested in the scientific critique of atheism
- If you are interested in Vedic philosophy, then follow the below order:
- Six Causes to get an understanding of the process of creation
- Sāńkhya and Science to understand perception and how it impacts science
- Emotion to delve deeper into the nature of mind and psychology
- Mystic Universe if you are interested in Vedic Cosmology
- Cosmic Theogony if you are interested in comparative religion
- If you have a good background in social sciences then read:
If you have questions at any point, you can send them via the Contact Page.